This article from a woman scientist in New Zealand was published in prestigious PloS1 journal and disappeared almost without a trace. We feature her work here to recover her groundbreaking place and draw attention to this important and basic laboratory work. A must read for all working in water science, whether biology, chemistry or physics.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Who knew Essential Oils are a Joyful Path to Hydration? July 17, 2019
- Dr. Tom Cowan on Why Cells Depend on Structured Water for Form & Function July 17, 2019
- Full Interview, Gina Bria & Dr. Tom Cowan With Revelations About Water July 17, 2019
- Dr. Christiane Northrup on Fascia and Intracellular Hydration July 15, 2019