This article from a woman scientist in New Zealand was published in prestigious PloS1 journal and disappeared almost without a trace. We feature her work here to recover her groundbreaking place and draw attention to this important and basic laboratory work. A must read for all working in water science, whether biology, chemistry or physics.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Cymatics, Our Favorite New Word – Science, Beauty and Resonance All in One Squared Dimension September 17, 2019
- Independent German Study Demonstrates Water Intake’s Profound Effect on Chronic Diseases September 12, 2019
- Important Study: Drinking Water During Exam Boosts Grades by 5% September 12, 2019
- Hydration for Agriculture, Soil Regeneration and Carbon Sequestration September 12, 2019