This article from a woman scientist in New Zealand was published in prestigious PloS1 journal and disappeared almost without a trace. We feature her work here to recover her groundbreaking place and draw attention to this important and basic laboratory work. A must read for all working in water science, whether biology, chemistry or physics.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED BY THE HYDRATION FOUNDATION January 15, 2021
- Why Minerals Are Essential for Hydration November 17, 2020
- Should You Filter Water? 3 Conditions When a Water Filter is Necessary June 10, 2020
- Dr. Linda Lancaster Full Interview Hydration Foundation May 21, 2020