This article from a woman scientist in New Zealand was published in prestigious PloS1 journal and disappeared almost without a trace. We feature her work here to recover her groundbreaking place and draw attention to this important and basic laboratory work. A must read for all working in water science, whether biology, chemistry or physics.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – DRINK a Better Kind of Water January 1, 2019
- Structuring Water is the New Frontier January 5, 2019
- Hydration and Suicide Prevention February 21, 2019
- You’ve Been Doing It Wrong: Why You’re Still Dehydrated January 2, 2019
- The Story Behind the Book Quench January 31, 2019