This article from a woman scientist in New Zealand was published in prestigious PloS1 journal and disappeared almost without a trace. We feature her work here to recover her groundbreaking place and draw attention to this important and basic laboratory work. A must read for all working in water science, whether biology, chemistry or physics.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Should You Filter Water? 3 Conditions When a Water Filter is Necessary November 10, 2019
- Dr Mercola on Sunlight, Structured Water and Living Longer October 4, 2019
- Drink Up Some Heart Energy with Rollin McCraty, PhD September 26, 2019
- Cymatics, Our Favorite New Word – Science, Beauty and Resonance All in One Squared Dimension September 17, 2019