This conference convenes many of the world’s top water scientists from Russia, Korea, Japan, Italy, the US, Finland, Canada, including Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier. Many fascinating presentations are available here, including one by Ernst Zurcher on how trees hydrate using structured water and John Stuart Reid’s work imaging how sound and wave action affect the water inside our cells.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – DRINK a Better Kind of Water January 1, 2019
- Gina’s Coconut Rose Splendor Smoothie as Featured in goop! January 2, 2019
- Structuring Water is the New Frontier January 5, 2019
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – EAT Nature’s Water January 1, 2019
- Hydration Foundation sponsors TEDxtalk Water, Cells, Life by Dr. Gerald Pollack January 6, 2019