This conference convenes many of the world’s top water scientists from Russia, Korea, Japan, Italy, the US, Finland, Canada, including Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier. Many fascinating presentations are available here, including one by Ernst Zurcher on how trees hydrate using structured water and John Stuart Reid’s work imaging how sound and wave action affect the water inside our cells.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Who knew Essential Oils are a Joyful Path to Hydration? July 17, 2019
- Dr. Tom Cowan on Why Cells Depend on Structured Water for Form & Function July 17, 2019
- Full Interview, Gina Bria & Dr. Tom Cowan With Revelations About Water July 17, 2019
- Dr. Christiane Northrup on Fascia and Intracellular Hydration July 15, 2019