This conference convenes many of the world’s top water scientists from Russia, Korea, Japan, Italy, the US, Finland, Canada, including Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier. Many fascinating presentations are available here, including one by Ernst Zurcher on how trees hydrate using structured water and John Stuart Reid’s work imaging how sound and wave action affect the water inside our cells.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Should You Filter Water? 3 Conditions When a Water Filter is Necessary June 10, 2020
- Dr. Linda Lancaster Full Interview Hydration Foundation May 21, 2020
- Hydration Foundation WATER SCIENCE AWARD 2020 recognizes Dr. GERALD POLLACK May 20, 2020
- Organic Farming Gets a Super Bowl Spotlight: Why Regenerative Agriculture Is Beyond Sustainable February 3, 2020