This conference convenes many of the world’s top water scientists from Russia, Korea, Japan, Italy, the US, Finland, Canada, including Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier. Many fascinating presentations are available here, including one by Ernst Zurcher on how trees hydrate using structured water and John Stuart Reid’s work imaging how sound and wave action affect the water inside our cells.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – DRINK a Better Kind of Water January 1, 2019
- Structuring Water is the New Frontier January 5, 2019
- Hydration and Suicide Prevention February 21, 2019
- You’ve Been Doing It Wrong: Why You’re Still Dehydrated January 2, 2019
- The Story Behind the Book Quench January 31, 2019