This conference convenes many of the world’s top water scientists from Russia, Korea, Japan, Italy, the US, Finland, Canada, including Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier. Many fascinating presentations are available here, including one by Ernst Zurcher on how trees hydrate using structured water and John Stuart Reid’s work imaging how sound and wave action affect the water inside our cells.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Should You Filter Water? 3 Conditions When a Water Filter is Necessary November 10, 2019
- Dr Mercola on Sunlight, Structured Water and Living Longer October 4, 2019
- Drink Up Some Heart Energy with Rollin McCraty, PhD September 26, 2019
- Cymatics, Our Favorite New Word – Science, Beauty and Resonance All in One Squared Dimension September 17, 2019