This conference convenes many of the world’s top water scientists from Russia, Korea, Japan, Italy, the US, Finland, Canada, including Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier. Many fascinating presentations are available here, including one by Ernst Zurcher on how trees hydrate using structured water and John Stuart Reid’s work imaging how sound and wave action affect the water inside our cells.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Tom Brady: Our Hydration Hero February 3, 2020
- Organic Farming Gets a Super Bowl Spotlight: Why Regenerative Agriculture Is Beyond Sustainable February 3, 2020
- PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED BY THE HYDRATION FOUNDATION December 5, 2019
- Dr. Roger Jahnke on How to get to longevity: IT IS SO SIMPLE November 22, 2019