This conference convenes many of the world’s top water scientists from Russia, Korea, Japan, Italy, the US, Finland, Canada, including Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier. Many fascinating presentations are available here, including one by Ernst Zurcher on how trees hydrate using structured water and John Stuart Reid’s work imaging how sound and wave action affect the water inside our cells.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Cymatics, Our Favorite New Word – Science, Beauty and Resonance All in One Squared Dimension September 17, 2019
- Independent German Study Demonstrates Water Intake’s Profound Effect on Chronic Diseases September 12, 2019
- Important Study: Drinking Water During Exam Boosts Grades by 5% September 12, 2019
- Hydration for Agriculture, Soil Regeneration and Carbon Sequestration September 12, 2019