On Valentine’s Day, we express our love for, well, our loved ones. We often adorn them with gifts of chocolate or wine. Did you know it takes approximately 125 gallons of water (need liters) to make a single piece of chocolate and 35 gallons (need liters) to make a single glass of wine? And yet neither wine or chocolate could be described as hydrating. That is why on Love Day, we encourage you to love your water as the main ingredient of optimal hydration, optimal heart function, and optimal love vibe.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – DRINK a Better Kind of Water January 1, 2019
- Structuring Water is the New Frontier January 5, 2019
- Hydration and Suicide Prevention February 21, 2019
- You’ve Been Doing It Wrong: Why You’re Still Dehydrated January 2, 2019
- The Story Behind the Book Quench January 31, 2019