On Valentine’s Day, we express our love for, well, our loved ones. We often adorn them with gifts of chocolate or wine. Did you know it takes approximately 125 gallons of water (need liters) to make a single piece of chocolate and 35 gallons (need liters) to make a single glass of wine? And yet neither wine or chocolate could be described as hydrating. That is why on Love Day, we encourage you to love your water as the main ingredient of optimal hydration, optimal heart function, and optimal love vibe.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – DRINK a Better Kind of Water January 1, 2019
- Gina’s Coconut Rose Splendor Smoothie as Featured in goop! January 2, 2019
- Structuring Water is the New Frontier January 5, 2019
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – EAT Nature’s Water January 1, 2019
- Hydration Foundation sponsors TEDxtalk Water, Cells, Life by Dr. Gerald Pollack January 6, 2019