On Valentine’s Day, we express our love for, well, our loved ones. We often adorn them with gifts of chocolate or wine. Did you know it takes approximately 125 gallons of water (need liters) to make a single piece of chocolate and 35 gallons (need liters) to make a single glass of wine? And yet neither wine or chocolate could be described as hydrating. That is why on Love Day, we encourage you to love your water as the main ingredient of optimal hydration, optimal heart function, and optimal love vibe.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED BY THE HYDRATION FOUNDATION January 15, 2021
- Why Minerals Are Essential for Hydration November 17, 2020
- Should You Filter Water? 3 Conditions When a Water Filter is Necessary June 10, 2020
- Dr. Linda Lancaster Full Interview Hydration Foundation May 21, 2020