On Valentine’s Day, we express our love for, well, our loved ones. We often adorn them with gifts of chocolate or wine. Did you know it takes approximately 125 gallons of water (need liters) to make a single piece of chocolate and 35 gallons (need liters) to make a single glass of wine? And yet neither wine or chocolate could be described as hydrating. That is why on Love Day, we encourage you to love your water as the main ingredient of optimal hydration, optimal heart function, and optimal love vibe.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Cymatics, Our Favorite New Word – Science, Beauty and Resonance All in One Squared Dimension September 17, 2019
- Independent German Study Demonstrates Water Intake’s Profound Effect on Chronic Diseases September 12, 2019
- Important Study: Drinking Water During Exam Boosts Grades by 5% September 12, 2019
- Hydration for Agriculture, Soil Regeneration and Carbon Sequestration September 12, 2019