On Valentine’s Day, we express our love for, well, our loved ones. We often adorn them with gifts of chocolate or wine. Did you know it takes approximately 125 gallons of water (need liters) to make a single piece of chocolate and 35 gallons (need liters) to make a single glass of wine? And yet neither wine or chocolate could be described as hydrating. That is why on Love Day, we encourage you to love your water as the main ingredient of optimal hydration, optimal heart function, and optimal love vibe.
- Guide on How to Be Hydrated – MOVE Your Water January 1, 2019
- Who knew Essential Oils are a Joyful Path to Hydration? July 17, 2019
- Dr. Tom Cowan on Why Cells Depend on Structured Water for Form & Function July 17, 2019
- Full Interview, Gina Bria & Dr. Tom Cowan With Revelations About Water July 17, 2019
- Dr. Christiane Northrup on Fascia and Intracellular Hydration July 15, 2019