Ohhhh the magic of matcha. We love this Adaptogenic Matcha Rose Infused Latte recipe!
Adaptogenic Matcha Rose Infused Latte
- 3/4 cup of almond or cashew milk
- 1/4 cup of boiling water (175 degrees F)
- 1-2 teaspoons of ceremonial grade matcha
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 2 teaspoons dried culinary grade rose petals, and an extra pinch for garnish (optional)
- 1 scoop collagen
- 1/2 teaspoon Sun Potion Ashwagandha Powder (Ashwagandha is an herb commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine that contains a full spectrum of healing properties. It is often referred to as “Indian Ginseng.”)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sun Potion Reishi Mushroom Powder (For Immune Support)
- 1/2 tsp ground chia seeds
- Warm 3/4 cup of nut milk on stovetop, once it comes to a slight boil, turn the heat off, and stir in the rose petals. Let the dried rose petals steep in the nut milk for about 3-4 minutes. Then strain and set aside.
- Next boil water. Then place 1-2 teaspoons of matcha in a matcha tea bowl, or any ceramic bowl. Slowly add the hot water, a little bit at a time, and whisk with a bamboo matcha whisk with first back and forth motions then circular.
- Pour all the ingredients, the rose infused milk, matcha, honey, ashwagandha, reishi, collagen and chia into a blender, and blend! Pour back into the matcha tea bowl, garnish with a pinch of dried rose petals.